torsdag 28 april 2016

Week of recordings

Today bronchitis stopped an american singer, living in Madrid, from recording with me. I was sad about that, because I really looked forward to it. But I got the chance to record Maria, an old friend who plays the violin for the spanish television orchestra. She got in the swing and heated up one of my songs with some gypsy style funk violin.

And yesterday I recorded Amos from Nigeria. Also an old friend with a great voice and great personality. He really knows how to give a song church feeling. A new blessing is Juanchis from Peru. A young singer whom I played around with in different songs, ending up having a very diverse recording session with challenges and laughs.

So what am doing? Working on a new CD, where I want to include a lot of friends, of course.





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar