lördag 23 juni 2012

Arenius en España

There are so many things to say about our three months in Spain. I could easily write a book about all the impressions and experiences, but I think the book will have to wait. Many people ask us if Spain was what we expected. My answer is “we did not know what to expect, but it was much better!”

The best thing, for me personally, was to see how Stella and Aina loved living in Spain, learning the Spanish culture, trying to communicate with our new friends and talking about the differences between Sweden and Spain. Stella and Aina were also close to my work in the churches. So they always had an idea of what daddy was doing when he had “ensayo” or meeting with the band.

We did missionary work in Spain, which means that we were not paid for our work, but we asked for money from churches and others who wanted to support us. It was great to trust God to help us with enough money, and it was great to see how Stella and Aina understood that we have been living for three months like this, and God provided.

Hopefully my daughters will be inspired to go into the world, share their gifts and trust God to provide for them. But whatever they choose to do I know I will love them just as much!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar