lördag 23 juni 2012

Lumen


The second weekend of June I was in Trnava, Slovakia, where we had a concert with Praise Unit at the Lumen festival. The concert was in the centre of the city on an outdoor stage. It was hard for us to imagine there would be thousands of people in a Slovakian city jumping and singing with the Praise Unit songs. The festival was great and the people took very well care of us.

The festival was organized by the catholic church, which gave me a lot to think of. I had just come home from Spain, where I felt that some catholics did not want to communicate with me, because I was from a different church. But at the Lumen festival there were several catholics who took my hand, looked me in the eye and told me that they wanted me to testify and speak ackording to my evangelical faith, even if the festival was organized by catholics. I hope I remember to greet them with the same friendly attitude when they visit my country!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar