fredag 22 juni 2012

Spinning around


For the past days I have been thinking about when Praise Unit went to New York a few years ago. More exactly I have been thinking about when some of us went to the Six Flags amusement park and spent ten hours riding America’s highest and fastest roller coasters. We bought “speed pass”, which meant we did not have to wait in line for the next ride. So we just went from one ride to another, and spent more time in the air, than on the ground that day. After that day my head was dizzy. It was difficult to go to sleep because I could feel my brain spinning around and I almost fell out of bed.

I have a similar experience right now. Not because of roller coasters, but because of all the things that have happened in the past weeks. My head is dizzy from all the places I have seen and all the people I have met lately.

But right now I am relaxing in a caravan in Sweden with my family, and just thinking about all the blessings in my life!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar