lördag 14 februari 2015

2015 blogging

Again I re-open this little diary that we started when we went to Spain as a family in 2012. Last year I used this forum when I was teaching at the college in Pennsylvania, USA. Now I wish to share my thoughts and experiences from two weeks in St Petersburg, Russia. 

My church in Sweden (www.immanuelskyrkan.net) has a sister church in Viborg, Russia (the church on the rock), where Nina Elisheva used to be the music minister. She now leads the gospel choir Total Praise in St Petersburg. My swedish church sent me here to be part of their music mission for a couple of weeks. We will do concerts and services. I will also do workshops for the public, where I teach gospel singing and playing. 

As usual I will share my thoughts on this blog in english so that russians, swedes and others can understand. 


Thank you for keeping me and my Russian friends in your prayers!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar