lördag 14 februari 2015

Day 2

Day 1 was only arrival day, so I start at day 2. 

Today we sang six songs at United church. They do their weekly service on saturdays in the swedish Lutheran church, next door to the swedish embassy. Their swedish pastor, Andreas, could not be there today, but still I am grateful for how he has helped myself and Total Praise in preparing these two weeks. 

I have visited this church before and they always have a very relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. Zjenia, who was leading the service, said that every time Total Praise come to visit United they leave everybody with a feeling of wanting more. I agree, and to be honest that is why I am here. When more people want more there will be more! Could that be a new slogan maybe? It looks cool so I will keep it in the blog: 

When more people want more there will be more!


Thanks United church for great fellowship and a great service! 

Tomorrow we will do church-hopping, three services in one day.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar