lördag 29 mars 2014

A city of culture

The first friday of every month the art galleries (there are many) take out their art to the sidewalk, and the sidewalks are also full of street bands. That is one of the things I have learned about this cultural city today. In the evening Sissy and Billy took me to a concert with Joy Ike. She was new to me, but a great performer! Check her out on Spotify and iTunes. I really liked the concert, but I have a feeling Thorine would have LOVED it. Every note and word was right up her alley. Maybe I can ask Joy to come to Sweden?

Tomorrow I go with Crystal, the professor of composition, to Philadelphia where are going to listen to some of the best gospel artists in America.

1 kommentar:

  1. God morgon Örebro,
    good morning America,
    Philadelphia, wow, that sounds good ... enjoy !!!
    Tina

    SvaraRadera