måndag 31 mars 2014

Very same power

I did my first choir practice at the college today. The choir is practicing for easter and for the Lancaster Worships event next week. While I am here I fill in for Alicia and Billy who seem to have done a great job with the student singers, because they sounded great. Today we worked with the song "very same power", a song about the fact that as a Christian you possess the same power that resurrected Christ from the dead. As I listened to them sing I also came to think about that when the message is gospel you can't help but feeling the very same power in every choir wherever in the world you are. It is such a blessing to be part of a global family and be reminded of this message in music all over the world!

We will do a longer practice again tonight, and I really look forward to that.

1 kommentar:

  1. Well,
    hi to all the members of that global family !
    Good morning, good afternoon, good evening...wherever you are in the world...
    Blessings,
    Tina

    SvaraRadera