tisdag 18 mars 2014

Just me (and kittens)

After two days of blogging I realize that this is a good way to stay in touch with people. Thanks for encouraging messages and comments! However, there are some of you who looked at the new picture I uploaded of my family (taken by photographer Ivan Troyanovsky from St Petersburg, Russia) and assume that the whole Arenius family is going together to the USA. I understand that's what the picture says, and I guess in 2014 most people just look at the pictures. But if you do read what's below the picture it says I it's just me going to Pennsylvania. However, this blog and the family picture is a statement saying that we do this is a family, even if we can not travel together this time. We will not physically be together for a month, but I would not leave Sweden without my wife's blessing and my children's knowledge about what daddy is going away for. That's why I uploaded a new family pic instead of a new Joakim pic.

To those of you who prefer to only look at pictures on the Internet I consider posting a cute kitten with each blog and maybe, while enjoying that fabulous kitty-image, you will accidentally read some of the words I wish to share. ;-)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar