söndag 16 mars 2014

America 2014

Posted two blogs yesterday, just to get started with this thing again. I intend to write something everyday during the next five or six weeks, because I expect to experience some adventures that I should share with more people. My family can't come with me, so this blog is one of many ways to stay in touch with my three wonderful girls.

So, here's the thing… March 25th I leave Sweden and fly to Newark airport. Sandi, who became a dear friend of me and Thorine when we lived in New York over ten years ago, will meet me at the airport and she lets me stay at her summerhouse in Pennsylvania. I go back to Sweden on April 23rd. During the month I am in the US I will first of all be teaching at Lancaster Bible College. I don't a lot about my schedule yet, but I expect to arrive at the college in the mornings, do something music-ish, and then have dinner and go to bed. Well, maybe I simplify the whole thing a little, but I need to have something to blog about tomorrow too.

My obligations are to the students at the college, but I will also have the opportunity to meet with old friends in New York, Philadelphia and other places. And thanks to modern technology (is it old school to still say "modern technology"?) I can continue the CD recordings I am involved with back home.

April 10th there's a major event in Lancaster, PA, where I hope to see many of my friends from the American east coast, and maybe some swedes too?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar