onsdag 26 mars 2014

In New York

My dear friends Sandi and John picked me up at the airport last night, and after a cup of tea and some catching up I slept like a log in one of their daughters rooms. Jet lag is a bummer, though. I woke up around 4 in the morning, but what can you do?

Now Sandi will take me to Pennsylvania where we will meet her son who lets me use his car during the my stay in the US. It was terrible to leave my family in Sweden yesterday, but it's good to write home and tell them I am in good hands here.

I don't know when I am connected to the Internet again, but pretty soon I hope.

1 kommentar:

  1. Hej hej,
    thanks for telling us about your arrival - have a good time !

    Also best wishes and greetings to you,
    Thorine,Stella and Aina

    Vi ses,
    Tina

    SvaraRadera