söndag 29 april 2012

Mas canciones

Yesterday was a day of composing. From morning until evening we were more than 20 people in the church on Quartz street, who composed new songs and worked with old ideas. I think it's so cool to meet people who want to write new songs for european gospel choirs. Some of the people who were there yesterday were new to composing, but other people have written many songs, and I have heard songs that I hope will travel around the world. The best thing, if you ask me, about the spanish composers is the desire to glorify God in music. In my home country many great christian composers are tired of church music, and don't know how to find words to make worship songs fresh again. I think we have a lot to learn from spanish composers!

1 kommentar:

  1. Wow! Maybe one of them will come to Zaragoza and teach us?

    SvaraRadera