söndag 1 april 2012

I am the new student

Yes, I have been teaching a lot this week, but I am definitely taking the place of the student today. I got a gift today which was not only a huge surpise, but very exciting for me. A bandurrio (don't know how to spell it) was given to me! A brand new bandurrio!!! It is an instrument often related to Zaragoza. The look is kind of like a small guitar, but with 12 strings, and you play it more like a mandolin. I know I will have to study and practise a lot to learn this instrument, but it will be worth it. Thank you so much Zaragoza-friends!!!

1 kommentar:

  1. jaja Bandurria!!
    Nos alegramos de que te guste! ya sabes.... queremos una composición con bandurria! jaja
    Un placer teneros con nosotros, habeis sido de mucha bendición! Esperamos veros muy pronto.
    Un fuerte abrazo!
    M

    SvaraRadera