torsdag 26 april 2012

Minutes

In Santo Domingo, our little "pueblo", there is a school where the students get their education in english. Our friend Alina works there, and today she had invited me to speak to one of her classes. I just took a walk down the hill, and came into a school which is very different from Karolinska skolan, where I work in Sweden. But I think I was able to communicate with the 14 year-olds that I met today. I spoke about why I work with music. Then I also taught them "Minutes" and explained the idea of that song. I will have another class on friday and I hope it will be just as fun!

1 kommentar:

  1. This could be a good video for your song, don't you think? Birth to 12 years in 2 minutes.

    http://vimeo.com/40448182

    By the way, I finally figured out that "Svara" is not an annoying person who comments on everything you write.

    Hoppas vi ses snart.

    SvaraRadera