söndag 29 april 2012

My grandfather

At the morning service today we sang "Mi padre (My father)". We were in the church in Malvarosa and the pastor was talking about how God comes to us as a father. So my song fit very well in the service.

Again Thorine and Stella played the flute, and this time I also played the drums with the worship team. Always new challenges! :)

A couple of days ago we were at the house of some friends, and there David mentioned he was encouraged to see God as his father, not his grandfather. That is so true. A grandfather is usually somebody that comes in and out of your life's situations, but a father is involved in everything you do (in one way or another). You can love your grandfather, but he is not as close to you as your father. God wants to be your father.

"When I live my life against your will
You tell me that you love me still"

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar