torsdag 5 april 2012

Mis padres

A couple of hours ago my parents arrived. They will stay with us over the easter celebration in Valencia. When we sit down and talk about what has happened so far on our trip, I think again about what an exciting time it is in Spain right now and that I am so grateful to be part of this. In media it is so much talk about the financial crisis in Spain. But even if the crisis effects a lot of people it also brings forward a lot of people who wish to work for good things and share good news. Like the people we meet in the churches here and the singers and musicians. Thorine and I and our daughters have introduced my parents to a lot of our spanish friends and their work, as we had the first "fika" (a swedish word) a little moment ago.

Tomorrow it's goodfriday and Coro Gloria has a concert in the evening.

1 kommentar:

  1. Beautiful! di HOLA y un abrazo de mi parte!!
    M

    SvaraRadera