fredag 20 april 2012

School

On our way home from Torrevieja we passed Dénia, a city on a peninsula that has the Mediterranean ocean on three sides. There is a school, Alpha y Omega, with 400 students, from little children to teenagers. It's a christian school with extra teaching in music and arts and foreign languages. Pau and Deborah showed me the school and told me about its history and what they do there. I was fascinated and and inspired! A lot of churches in Spain have great people, great singers and musicians and a great vision, but not so many material resources. Here in Dénia there are also resources, which they seem to use very wisely.

Pau and Deborah are also directors for Coro Blau, a gospel choir where also Charly, my friend from Alcoi, function as a director. It is a choir that has singers from three different cities and I think they inspire people in even more cities.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar