söndag 6 maj 2012

Christian parking

I know that many people who read this blog don't share my faith, and because of this I get interesting responses to some of the things I write. I like it and hope it continues!

Yesterday my faith came to a whole new level. It was one of those times when I had been looking for a place to park my car for over 20 minutes. My patience diminished and my ego grew -"ME needs a place to park MY car NOW!"

I followed my spanish intuition and made up a parking place where I thought I deserved it. When I got out of the car and looked at my parking I realized that I was blocking two other cars, plus a garage door, and 80% of the car was on the sidewalk. I looked it for ten seconds, then I thought "nah, this is not how a christian should park". So I got in my car and moved it, and in that same moment another car drove out from its parking space so that I could go there and be comfortably and legally parked.

Alright, this is blog is not to be taken as a serious testimony. It was just a glimpse of life in Madrid.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar