onsdag 9 maj 2012

More visitors

Tonight Anna came to the Coro Gloria choir practise and taught some of her vocal techniques. I think in the beginning the choir looked like Anna was saying something like "if you pour a glass of lemon juice over your head you will be rich and happy forever", and by that I mean that they did not seem to connect with Anna at first. But I think after just a few minutes everybody was inspired and ready for the advanced vocal class that Anna gave. The choir sounded great and I think Anna came through with her message!

Today we also got a visit from my baby sister Josefine and her baby boy Johan (her husband) to our house. We enjoyed the sun (that we did not see so much in Madrid) together with them, and enjoyed the spanish siesta techniques.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar