lördag 5 maj 2012

The soul of Spain

Today we had music theory again. We started with listining to some gospel classics that I have recorded in more modern versions and then I answered questions about why I chose certain ideas and we spoke about alternatives that also could work. The workshop was with a group from Coro Gospel de Madrid, and my swedish friends Anna and Jakob was also there. We also spoke about how you define soul and why you sometimes feel it and sometimes you don't.

Earlier today me and my family was at the bull fighting museum in Madrid, where we learned that the soul of Spain is connected to the bull fighting, whether you like it or not. I don't know if that's true, but it was interesting to see that the matadors were once treated like we treat celebrities like Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga today.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar