onsdag 16 maj 2012

Trouble in paradise

Sometimes we think that we are doing something wrong here in Spain. All the people we meet are wonderful and all the adventures we have though my job are exciting. Should it not be painful and miserable to do missionary work? Finally we came to some little trouble this week, which I think was good for us.

The first problem was a leak of water in the house where we live. Thorine was able to locate what was wrong, but the whole basement was flooded and it could have been a disaster. Fortunately the heat makes the water go away quick and I think the damage was very little. It seems ok now.

The second problem was some financial things that we need to work out for the spanish people who wish to travel to Dortmund to experience German gospel music in June. I hope we can work that out too, and I know that life is full of worse things to worry about. We are working on fixing this too.

The third problem was that we met some very rude people at the restaurant of the museum at the city if science and arts today. But I guess the problem is more in myself if I actually have the energy to bother about rude people in a restaurant. I should just let it go, shouldn't I?  :)

Well, at the end of the day I am still so grateful for the things we learn here, the people we meet and things we are able to give to the music ministry here.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar