onsdag 16 maj 2012

Frozen coffee

Swedish people drink a lot of coffee. I like to do it more when I am working with something. The other day when I came to Sergio's house he asked if I wanted a cup of coffee and I said yes, of course. But instead of going for a pot on the stove, he opened the freezer and took out two glasses of frozen coffee. My first thought was "what have you done to my coffee?!?!?!?!?!?!?", and I felt like I just saw the train leaving and I was left alone on the station. But we mixed it the spanish way with some milk and/or other stuff and it tasted very good. Better than that frappucino they have at Starbucks. Maybe I will bring that habit to Sweden?

1 kommentar:

  1. Yes, that's good! And if you get to a local Heladería (ice cream shop), try a "Blanco y Negro": vanilla ice cream and coffee. Amazing.

    SvaraRadera