måndag 28 maj 2012

Love and marriage

Laura is the woman who has control of the work I have been doing in Spain for the past three months. The schedule has changed many times and I would have been lost without the organizational expertise of Laura's mind. There has always been an email or sms or phone call from Laura to confirm the dates and hours. I don't know if the people I have visited in different cities in Spain know how much Laura has done to make everything work in every city. She has always been one step ahead, and the only time she looked tired was when I took my swedish friend Anna to her apartment at 2.30 in the morning.

Laura was so great at helping me from the very first day, so my first thought was "wow, she really likes me", but then she told me why she really likes to help...

...and the truth was...

...she really likes José.

The first time I was in Spain with my family was at the Camp Toral, a camp for gospel music in a small village where everything smells like cows. At the camp was Laura and it was there that she fell in love with her future husband, José. So whenever I teach a gospel song Laura closes her eyes and remember her first love for her husband. Hmmmm, and I thought my music was the good thing...

Anyway, José gave up his Madrid life to move to Valencia for Laura, and we are so happy for that! 

Yesterday me and Thorine sang "All the time" together with Laura and José (who are great singers too) and the church choir from our church in Valencia. It was great and I hope we do it again soon!
Well, when I first got to know José everybody called him "JB", and to my swedish friends who want to call him "JB" it is pronounced "schååååtahweee".

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar