fredag 11 maj 2012

Desafinado

I forgot to mention that Jon brought his mandolin and ukulele yesterday. So I grabbed my bandurria and we had a little jam session. We sang some of the old american folk songs. We all tried to sing and sometimes Stella could join us on the ukulele. Thorine, Anna and me tried to sing something swedish. We did 12 seconds from "Uti vår hage" and then I messed it up with my unreliable tenor voice.

The guitar was used too, but the D-string is actually constantly out of tune, or "siempre desafinado".

1 kommentar:

  1. That little jam session was a picture to me of true popular music. Everyone had a chance to join in and contribute music or words. I thought about it especially when you sang the Swedish song and talked about the old songs that everyone knows. It's so different from the commercial idea of "pop" now, which usually means: "Lots of people of a certain age group buy it."

    SvaraRadera