onsdag 2 april 2014

April 1st

In Sweden and the USA (and probably more countries) yesterday was April fool's day. I did not post anything here, in case you would not know if it was a joke or not. But I had a lot of good jokes that I would have liked to try on you. :)

My friend Dan, from the college, has his birthday on April fool's day. I had a lot of jokes for him too, but since he invited me for dinner and I was served such a great meal from his wife Lynn, I kept the jokes to myself. Don't mess with the host. There were more people at the birthday party. Marine, a girl from one of "my" cities in Spain, among others. That added to a great evening.

What I really should have written about monday was my experience with the choir at the college. I was lucky, because there was an extra three hour rehearsal in the evening, on top of what we did in the morning. Maybe the students did not think this was luck, but for me it was great, because during three hours it was possible for me to learn a few things about their voices and personalities which helps me a lot in preparation for the big concert next week.

The choir was "bribed" with pizza and soda. Such an american experience, if you ask me, to stuff yourself with pizza and soda before a three hour choir practice. :) It worked out fine, in spite of the pizza, and in my opinion it was an evening of both great fellowship and great music. Many really good singers in the choir, which makes me curious about challenging them with some difficult stuff.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar