fredag 23 mars 2012

Getting a haircut

Thorine is a little bit more concerned about who cuts her hair than I am. I can let my kids do it (as you can see in some videos on Youtube), but Thorine has more plans for her hair. When she wants to find a good "peluqueria" here in Valencia, she of course asks other women who she trusts and whose hair looks good. She would not ask one of the bald men who works at the construction site down the road.

I think people act like Thorine in many cases, also when it comes to faith. If an atheist or a muslem lives a life that is more attractive than the christian life, then more people will be drawn to them, not to christianity. This can be tough for christians, because we know that we so often fail in being role models. But a good thing is that God is God, no matter if the people who believe in him represent Him in a bad way.

I can not be perfect and I can only sometimes hide my mistakes. But still I hope and pray that I can live a life that makes people come to me and ask "who is that God you seem so happy about?", just like Thorine ask her spanish amigas "who made your hair look so good?"

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar