lördag 3 mars 2012

Tourism

Today we were tourists. We stopped by Bruxelles and saw the Atomium and Manneken Pis, and arrived late to Paris. Tomorrow we will go up in the Eiffel tower. So far it has been only joy on the trip and our girls have no problem sitting in the car all the time. They are just so happy about soon arriving in Valencia.

I don't have much chance to answer emails and such things now, but I will take care of that when we are situated in our spanish home. But today I did change the voice mail greeting on my phone. My voice mail now says that my regular number will be disconnected between March 20th and May 20th. The same goes for Thorine's number. If you need to call us on our spansih phones during those two months, send us an email to get the number.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar