tisdag 27 mars 2012

I am your new piano teacher

With my musical background (drums, trombone, acoustic and electric guitar), it was always very strange to play the piano. But in all the choir workshops I have done, I play the piano anyway. My idea is "not knowing how to do it, should not stop me from doing it". But today I am going to teach how to play the gospel piano to some pretty advanced students. To teach something is different from just doing it. The piano students I meet today are from a music school in Zaragoza

It is the second time in my life that I teach the piano. The first time was when we lived in New York and I taught seven year old Hans how to play "Lille katt". But today is a little bit different. I am not sure where to begin, and I am definitely sure where to end. Well...

"I don't know how this day is going to end, but I know that my God is my friend!"

2 kommentarer:

  1. ... and remember: "If you don't know what to do just do it!" :)
    Greetings from Husby
    Andrea

    SvaraRadera
  2. You know how do it and... you do it!!

    Maby you think you don't know play the piano? ohh My!! Really amazing listening you tonight!!
    God is your friend, sure, and your day finish relaxing in your bed...well in our bed! jejeje
    Great job my friend =D

    SvaraRadera