lördag 31 mars 2012

Zaragoza

All that is left of this week here in Zaragoza is the morning service in church tomorrow, and dinner with some friends at Dani's house tonight. It has been a week full of impressions, hard work, new people and powerful music. I am a little tired right now, but in a good way. It's a happy feeling because we bring many good memories from this week.

This week I have been a teacher in many different situations. I have felt excitement around each new class, because in this situation it does not feel like we are just working on a song, or a particular technique. We are working for a bigger purpose and creating something great together. The musicians and singers I have met have so many different gifts and Zaragoza is lucky to listen to music that comes from them at concerts, churches and in different bands. I hope it will not be long before I hear them again!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar