tisdag 13 mars 2012

Haan

My first weekend in Spain was not in Spain at all. I went to Haan, close to Düsseldorf, in Germany to make music together with singers from Taktvolk, Seitenwind and some people from Leverkusen and other places. It was a great weekend with old and new friends. After the service on Sunday night the whole choir was standing outside of the church singing "Jesus loves me" to all the people who were walking out of the church. I still have the joy from the weekend in my soul!

Meanwhile in Valencia Thorine and my daughters were exploring our new hometown together with some friends from the church where we will be going while we live here. They also got to know more people from the family who lend their house to us. The house is beautiful and we are so happy for Gloria and Antonio who let us live here!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar