fredag 18 april 2014

Amish break

I pause from life in the Amish Lancaster area to celebrate Easter in New York. It started with nostalgia last night. I met the choir from my old church, and was part of the choir practice. It was so awesome to see so many of my old friends still in the choir. Many things sounded and looked new to me when they rehearsed their songs. That's because I refer to when I was the choir director. But the changes were good though, really amazing actually.

Brooke, who could barely speak when I worked at the church, was now one of the leading soloists. And in front of everybody with the guitar and a great voice was Jonathan, who (back in the day) was the little kid talented enough to hang with us older cats in the Coffee House band. Him, Jessica and Kirsten have found brilliant ways to work with the worship music, and I think the journey this church has made over the years should influence many of us.

I spent the night in my friend Crescendo's house. He just came in the room and he says hello to all blog readers. Hopefully I will be with him in Spain soon. He's a great soul singer that speaks perfect spanish and knows how to teach.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar