fredag 11 april 2014

How did it go?

The only thing missing right now is the midnight meal. A big steak with a spicy sauce and all the sides you can eat after a concert in the middle of night is the best! But this time it will be leftovers at the house as I prepare for tomorrow's composition class.

Anyway, the important thing to share now is that the event I have been writing about is now over, and it went as well as I could possibly imagine. I have seen bits and pieces during the week when the students have rehearsed and rearranged the stage. But to see it all come together was amazing! First I enjoyed three different bands leading us in songs they had selected for the evening, and at the end we did our four songs. My new song, that was presented for the first time ever tonight, was performed very well by the singers and musicians and I loved listening to them.

There was a sand artist there too, which was something I did not know existed. But if you ever get the chance, check it out. This girl in particular was awesome!

A funny thing was to hear a worship song written by Jonas Myrin, who grew up in the same church as myself in Sweden. It's a small world. 

1 kommentar:

  1. Good morning,
    have a break
    have a Kit Kat ... with a big cup of coffee!
    Carpe Diem everybody,
    Tina

    SvaraRadera