söndag 20 april 2014

Spring is maybe finally here or hopefully close

Today it was actually warm outside, very warm. But I spent the whole day inside emailing or in my car driving. It was great though. I met Joel from Yonkers for the first time. That is somebody I expect to be a dear friend and who will be involved in the music mission trips that Hanne, Monica, Marlo, Cynthia and others have done such a great job with.

I went to service at Salem (more about that later) had a great dinner with my first ever New York hosts, Larry and Sheryl, and finished the day with speaking about life from small and large perspective's with the friends I'm around right now.

Now I am just a few more hours from celebrating the resurrection together with Hezekiah and the people he invited for his resurrection services.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar