lördag 12 april 2014

Recording inspiration

Today I lead a masterclass in composing with Logic on Mac computers from 10-16 (that's 4PM for my american friends). This is an area where this college still has a lot to learn. Not that they can not do it now, but it seems like there is still some time before it dawns on the college as a whole what an incredible tool this is to record ideas, get new inspiration, find other musical solutions and so on. yesterday evening I was so impressed about how advanced everything was at the concert. I hope and pray that they will continue to develop the computer lab with the same enthusiasm as they do the other classes.

But I had a great time with the students today. In a short time some brilliant ideas came about and of course started a process of creativity in the minds of these gifted students. I was glad to see how they had fun with the software and plug-ins, but also how they dug deeper into their own musicality.

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar