lördag 19 april 2014

Swedish blessing

Some swedish friends are in Brooklyn for six months, and that's where I am staying now. Jakob, who some of you know from Praise Unit and his wife Anna, who some of you have seen direct Joybells, and Edward and Klara from my church in Örebro. Right now Edward and Klara (and their little baby) is not here so there's room for two other visiting swedish friend, myself, plus Karina from Russia, who lives in San Diego with her American husband now. Again it is a blessing to be reminded of the global family in Christ!

Last night I was almost part of a choir rehearsal where Anna was going to teach an american choir a version of the Lord's blessing in swedish. Unfortunately it was cancelled. Instead me, Jakob and Karin went to a club in Manhattan where a 75 yo lady and the gospel queens of Brooklyn where singing gospel songs backed up by a 60's rhythm and blues band. Nice!!! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar