lördag 26 april 2014

Home nr 1

I think home is where my family is. Before we had children Thorine and I lived in New York, and that became our second home. Then I have have spent so much time with people in Germany, made many close friends and now my wife and daughters have many friends there too. So Germany is also a second home. Then we lived in Spain two years ago, and that became our second home. What will be the next second home? Norway? Russia? Pennsylvania? Somewhere in Asia?

Maybe from now on we will just stay in Örebro forever? I don't know what will happen. For me traveling or not traveling is not the most important. The important thing is go where God wants me, and to be convinced that Thorine agrees. I hope that we all will go back to Lancaster, PA, as a family. So that I can introduce my girls to all my new friends over there. We will have so much fun together, and I am so inspired to be more involved in the college. I want my daughters to see a place like LBC, and how they can grow there. And I want to be part of making the current LBC students grow as musicians and leaders.

But right now I am going to give in to jet lag and just enjoy being in home nr 1. Here!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar