söndag 6 april 2014

Home

There are many places I call home, and New York is one of them. Since thursday I am back in the city where once was music minister for a year. This time I am here with 50 swedes who learn about gospel music. I know many of my german friends know exactly what I am talking about.

This trip is organized by Svenska Gospelverkstaden, former Stockholm Gospelchoir festival, and this means of course that some dear homies are here. We have visited Greater Allen (I never miss a chance to go there) and today we had a great rehearsal in Harlem. I know Magnus and Anki want to bring that choir director to Sweden. She was great in many ways, and I do hope she also goes to other european countries.

Unfortunately the internet is not so good at this hotel (either) so I am still slow in communicating with the rest of the world. Sorry about that.

1 kommentar:

  1. Oh yes, I know what you are talking about! And I hope to be there with you and your 'german group' next year again. While you found out about american Gospel with your swedish friends in New York, we did so in Düsseldorf in a Workshop with Mr. Richard Smallwood! It was 'Gospeltime' with a great concert in the 'Tonhalle'. A lot of memories came back to me there... :-) Biiiig hug!!! Stefanie

    SvaraRadera