torsdag 24 april 2014

Praise Unit music

I was of course curious about if and how the Praise Unit music would be received amongst the people I have met the past month in America. When I do my choir workshops in Europe I usually do a simpler style of gospel. The more different(?) style that Praise Unit performs is maybe more difficult to understand.

But the Praise Unit songs have actually given me many new friends. Jon from Washington D.C. drove up to have a chat with me, which I loved of course, and I know I will see him again. Artists from the conference weekend in Philly stay in touch with me and I am inspired to learn about new possibilities through working with people who are already in this music industry. Some of the students at the college seemed into the PU groove too, and that lead to some interesting conversations.

So I hope the next Praise Unit US tour is not far away. :) 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar