måndag 21 april 2014

Stupid

I don't use a lot of bible quotes or typical christian language when I talk to people, or write messages, like this blog. For me that is a way of respecting those who have a different faith than myself. But on resurrection day, the day when christians celebrate that Jesus rose from the dead, I feel like going hallelujah over so many things. I am just so happy on this day!

To believe that Jesus rose from the dead is absolutely the most stupid thing you can believe, if you consider logic and science. But that's the whole point. You have to believe, you can not try to understand. And if you consider all the millions of lives that have gone from darkness to light, just by believing this, I wonder why don't everybody give Jesus a chance? Well, I know I simplify things now. Life is harder than that. But I am so glad that I feel in my heart that Jesus is alive!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar