torsdag 17 april 2014

Late night jam

When school was over yesterday I went to "The Trust", the concert hall that is a part of campus. I listened to some ensemble recitals, which I really enjoyed. One group played a song we only play for Christmas in Sweden, which was appropriate since winter never wants to give up here. After that Dan and Lynn took some of us to dinner, and after that we ended up jamming in the chapel. Karina from Russia, who lives in California, but know some students from the spanish gospel camp in Toral is here to visit. Her and I and Sissy and Jamie from the college took the opportunity last night to get lost in some new versions of songs we did in Toral. I should have been packing for my next New York trip, but when music calls you gotta go! Earth without art is just eh...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar